My Before and After photos

A place to post your before and after photos

My Before and After photos

Postby Tricia » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Some of you have already seen my "before" picture before, so my apologies for showing it again. I avoided the camera like the plague when I was obese. A sales rep that I work with took this photo of me before a football game. I was appalled when she brought me a copy of it. Seeing this photo is what put me over the edge and started me on my obsession to do something about my weight. I remember crying in my office when she showed it to me. I was so ashamed that I had allowed myself to get that large. I looked and felt awful. Thank God for Dr. Rodriguez and the band. My "after" photo was just taken today. I carry my before photo with me in my purse. It's my inspiration on NEVER going back to my unhealthy and unhappy lifestyle that I led for years...

Tricia

ImageImage
Tricia
Banded July 16th, 2004
Lost 168 pounds
Dr. Arturo Rodriguez
Starting BMI 43
Current BMI 18.9
Tricia

Re: My Before and After photos

Postby Maurine » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:36 pm

You look 10 years younger...No kidding. Beautiful and I know you are a hundred times healthier. Way to go Tricia.
Maurine

Postby Tricia » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:17 am

Maurine wrote:You look 10 years younger...No kidding. Beautiful and I know you are a hundred times healthier. Way to go Tricia.

Thank you so much Maurine! Losing weight in my face gave me some unwanted wrinkles, or it could be that I'm just getting older! LOL

I can't begin to tell you how much better I feel both physically and mentally after losing the weight. I'm excited to see you start your journey to a healthier and happier life.
Tricia
Banded July 16th, 2004
Lost 168 pounds
Dr. Arturo Rodriguez
Starting BMI 43
Current BMI 18.9
Tricia

Postby kellyodoran » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:17 pm

you look fantastic! :D
kellyodoran

Return to Before and After Photos