Latest Update from FillCentersUSA.com

To discuss everything about fills. How much do they cost? How often do you get yours? Are they painful? and everything related.

Latest Update from FillCentersUSA.com

Postby Tricia » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:39 am

This year has started off with a “bang” for Fill Centers USA. We welcomed Irvington, IL into our network back in November of 2008, and Novato, CA into our network in January of 2009. Albuquerque, NM will be training on 02/28/09; Stamford, CT, and Huntington Beach, CA on 03/14/09. Our outlook for recruitment is better than it has ever been in the past. We truly do recognize the need to spread our aftercare services to banded patients everywhere, and we are doing everything in our power to accomplish this task.

Just a reminder that patients receive discounts when they schedule for one of our training dates. The prices are as follows: New patients will be “grandfathered” in at the cost of a follow-up visit ($165). Existing Fill Centers USA patients will receive a $50 discount off of their adjustment.

City
St. Fluoroscopy Available?

Heber AZ can order
Mesa AZ can order
Snowflake AZ can order
Cardiff CA
Novato CA can order
Thornton CO yes
*Stamford CT
Saint Petersburg FL yes (required)
Roswell GA yes (required)
Moultrie GA yes (required)
Irvington IL can order
Troy MI
Farmington MO
New Prague MN yes
Denver NC can order
Huntersville NC can order
Mount Laurel NJ yes
*Albuquerque NM can order
Las Vegas NV yes
Austin TX yes (required)
Houston TX
Salem OR
Salt Lake City UT yes (required)
Virginia Beach VA
Auburn WA
Cheyenne WY can order

*denotes locations coming soon
Tricia

Re: Latest Update from FillCentersUSA.com

Postby ymivega » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Fill Centers USA did indeed open in Albuquerque this month. However, their schedule is already full for all of March and they don't know when they can offer me an appointment. I had my banding in November 2008 and my weight loss has slowed and I think it is time for a fill. Does anyone know of another center within 500 miles of Albuquerque?
ymivega

Postby Mary » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Hi,

don't know of any specific--but some ideas of how to find someone
1. call bariatric surgeons in the area
2. call radiology clinics--i go to a radiology clinic and have all my fills with flouro. Yes, it costs more, but i haven't had to have as many fills as some people
3. watch the airfares and go see Dr. R!! since you said you are looking for up to 500 miles--then you are willing to take a couple days--so making it a day trip, or a couple days trip to monterrey is reasonable if you can get a good flight. Another plus--Dr. R does "good" fills to start with--no playing around with edging up to it. I am so glad i went back to him for my first fill!

Maybe other people have ideas also--it doesn't have to be a "fill center"--there are lots of other places!
Mary Ellis, RN
Mary

Postby Tricia » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:10 am

Hello! :-)

I didn't realize that the original provider/physician that used to do fills in Albuquerque is no longer with Fill Centers USA. I'm glad to hear they have another physician, but not glad to hear how long it will take to get a fill with them.

I haven't called this doctor personally, but I found her information and heard that she does fills. You may want to give her office a call.

Dr. Alyson Thal
3841 Corrales Road
Corrales, NM 87048
(505) 792-3065
Tricia
Banded July 16th, 2004
Lost 168 pounds
Dr. Arturo Rodriguez
Starting BMI 43
Current BMI 18.9
Tricia

Postby ymivega » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:22 am

Thanks Tricia!

Lee
ymivega

Postby Tricia » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:55 am

You're welcome Lee! :-)

Please let us know how your fill goes, or if you still need to locate a doctor.

Tricia
Tricia
Banded July 16th, 2004
Lost 168 pounds
Dr. Arturo Rodriguez
Starting BMI 43
Current BMI 18.9
Tricia

Return to Fills